Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Tainan City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 518 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06648 TWD / KZT
Do you live in Tainan City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Tainan City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000 NT$ in Tainan City you would need to make just about 31,850 NT$ (479,126 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)