Cost of living in Singapore vs Taichung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 763 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.928 TWD / SGD
Do you live in Taichung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 46% more expensive than in Taichung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 135,825 NT$ (SGD $6,490) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 NT$ in Taichung City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)