Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Taichung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,050 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.935 TWD / BRL
Do you live in Taichung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Taichung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 103,000 NT$ in Taichung City you would need to make just about 61,800 NT$ (R$ 12,523) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)