Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Taichung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,542 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03850 TWD / CLP
Do you live in Taichung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Taichung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 104,000 NT$ in Taichung City you would need to make just about 80,908 NT$ (CH$2,101,565) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 4 hours ago)