Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Taichung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 33.936 TWD / EUR
Do you live in Taichung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Taichung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 115,212 NT$ (€3,395) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 NT$ in Taichung City.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.65 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)