Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Taichung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 21.940 TWD / CAD
Do you live in Taichung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Taichung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 113,525 NT$ (C$5,174) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 106,000 NT$ in Taichung City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 4 hours ago)