Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Taichung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.585 TWD / PHP
Do you live in Taichung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Taichung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 107,000 NT$ in Taichung City you would need to make just about 80,712 NT$ (Php138,009) in Manila.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oviedo costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 13,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $0.08 (about 2 hours ago)