Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Taichung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.573 TWD / PHP
Do you live in Taichung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Taichung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 91,000 NT$ in Taichung City you would need to make just about 67,413 NT$ (Php117,721) in Manila.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)