Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Taichung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.872 TWD / MYR
Do you live in Taichung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Taichung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 96,000 NT$ in Taichung City you would need to make just about 64,578 NT$ (RM9,397) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 10元 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €32,515 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)