Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Taichung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 27.855 TWD / USD
Do you live in Taichung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 33% cheaper than in Taichung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 100,000 NT$ in Taichung City you would need to make just about 67,075 NT$ ($2,408) in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $139 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Talcahuano costs CH$18,890,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)