Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Taichung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 923 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.935 TWD / BRL
Do you live in Taichung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Taichung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 98,000 NT$ in Taichung City you would need to make just about 50,504 NT$ (R$ 10,234) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)