Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Taichung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.304 TWD / CNY
Do you live in Taichung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 16% cheaper than in Taichung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 97,000 NT$ in Taichung City you would need to make just about 81,317 NT$ (18,892元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo André costs R$ 3.89 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,009 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 56 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Santa Fe costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)