Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Taichung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06695 TWD / KZT
Do you live in Taichung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 52% cheaper than in Taichung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 103,000 NT$ in Taichung City you would need to make just about 49,194 NT$ (734,820 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)