Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Tai'an, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.788 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Tai'an? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 101% more expensive than in Tai'an (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,461元 (€1,086) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Tai'an.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)