Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Tai'an, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06063 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Tai'an? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 142% more expensive than in Tai'an (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,665元 (¥159,397) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000元 in Tai'an.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 4 hours ago)