Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Tai'an, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00178 CNY / COP
Do you live in Tai'an? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Tai'an (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000元 in Tai'an you would need to make just about 3,404元 (COL$1,909,097) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vitória costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dublin costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)