Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Tai'an, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00179 CNY / COP
Do you live in Tai'an? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Tai'an (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100元 in Tai'an you would need to make just about 3,498元 (COL$1,956,193) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)