Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Tai'an, China
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00175 CNY / COP
Do you live in Tai'an? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Tai'an (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200元 in Tai'an you would need to make just about 3,590元 (COL$2,056,778) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)