Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Tai'an, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,529 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00887 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Tai'an? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Tai'an (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,026元 (CH$679,423) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Tai'an.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,825 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)