Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Tai'an, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.31292 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Tai'an? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Tai'an (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,687元 (Mex$ 18,174) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Tai'an.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)