Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Tai'an, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 869 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.045 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Tai'an? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 146% more expensive than in Tai'an (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,788元 (AU$2,337) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Tai'an.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salinas, Ecuador costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)