Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Tai'an, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 962 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.020 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Tai'an? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 144% more expensive than in Tai'an (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,717元 (AU$2,334) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Tai'an.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)