Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Tai'an, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.594 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Tai'an? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Tai'an (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,362元 (RM3,364) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Tai'an.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 10元 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €32,515 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)