Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Tai'an, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.497 CNY / USD
Do you live in Tai'an? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 21% more expensive than in Tai'an (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,841元 ($745) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000元 in Tai'an.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matagalpa costs 38 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo André costs R$ 3.89 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,009 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (about 1 hour ago)