Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Tai'an, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.799 CNY / QAR
Do you live in Tai'an? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 160% more expensive than in Tai'an (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,165元 (6,206 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Tai'an.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oviedo costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 13,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $0.08 (about 2 hours ago)