Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Tai'an, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02100 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Tai'an? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 22% more expensive than in Tai'an (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,615元 (267,357 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Tai'an.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Faro costs €33,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 112,190 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vadodara costs ₨62 (about 2 hours ago)