Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Tai'an, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021.
Do you live in Tai'an? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 54% more expensive than in Tai'an (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,384元 in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Tai'an.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)