Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Tai'an, China
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01545 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Tai'an? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Tai'an (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700元 in Tai'an you would need to make just about 4,090元 (264,679 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)