Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Taganrog, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.696 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Taganrog? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 287% more expensive than in Taganrog (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 251,233 (¥361,079) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 65,000 in Taganrog.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)