Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Taganrog, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,053 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.177 RUB / BRL
Do you live in Taganrog? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Taganrog (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 105,532 (R$ 8,009) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 61,000 in Taganrog.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)