Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Taganrog, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,580 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10413 RUB / CLP
Do you live in Taganrog? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 127% more expensive than in Taganrog (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 131,705 (CH$1,264,787) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 58,000 in Taganrog.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)