Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Taganrog, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 90.594 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Taganrog? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 271% more expensive than in Taganrog (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 215,094 (€2,374) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 58,000 in Taganrog.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 795 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Faro costs €2.25 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Saint Petersburg costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 80 kr (about 1 hour ago)