Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Taganrog, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 89.459 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Taganrog? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 268% more expensive than in Taganrog (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 239,373 (€2,676) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 65,000 in Taganrog.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)