Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Taganrog, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.595 RUB / MXN
Do you live in Taganrog? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 99% more expensive than in Taganrog (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 119,504 (Mex$ 33,246) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 60,000 in Taganrog.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)