Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Taganrog, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02054 RUB / COP
Do you live in Taganrog? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 51% more expensive than in Taganrog (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 94,891 (COL$4,619,744) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 63,000 in Taganrog.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)