Cost of living in Zhuhai, China vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.816 UYU / CNY
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 32% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U123,962 (18,188元) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U94,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Nottingham costs £3,268 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)