Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.122 UYU / HRK
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 39% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U136,644 (19,187 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U98,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 1.00 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Edmonton costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)