Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03015 UYU / IQD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 8% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U89,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U82,110 (2,722,996 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Tegucigalpa costs L 39 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 2,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,600 ฿ (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 5 hours ago)