Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 53.148 UYU / EUR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U180,667 (€3,399) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U101,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 370,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$450,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Nottingham costs £3,268 (about 3 hours ago)