Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.598 UYU / INR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U98,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U84,665 (₨141,462) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 1,500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 14,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)