Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.776 UYU / DOP
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U101,154 (RD$ 130,309) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U87,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $200 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Welkom costs R 31 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 850 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Faisalabad costs ₨44 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Berlin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)