Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 490 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01180 UYU / COP
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U106,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U92,643 (COL$7,847,891) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)