Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,572 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05947 UYU / CLP
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U122,680 (CH$2,062,814) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U97,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Doha costs 11 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)