Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.246 UYU / BOB
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U112,241 ($b17,971) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U104,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)