Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.828 UYU / HNL
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 12% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U98,915 (L 54,102) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U88,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)