Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
WARNING! Quilmes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Quilmes.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.46817 UYU / ARS *
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U94,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U68,339 (ARS $145,971) in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Maputo costs 500 MT (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (about 2 hours ago)