Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00307 UYU / IDR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U99,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U89,785 (Rp 29,221,504) in Pontianak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varna costs 1,200 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$820 (40 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Cancún costs Mex$ 185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 110,000 (about 2 hours ago)