Cost of living in Paris, France vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 779 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 53.336 UYU / EUR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 145% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U244,572 (€4,585) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U100,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM1,849 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $390 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 4 hours ago)