Cost of living in Paris, France vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 725 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 52.007 UYU / EUR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 135% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U249,221 (€4,792) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U106,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)