Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,320 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 43.221 UYU / USD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 158% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U262,744 ($6,079) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U102,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)