Cost of living in Naples, Italy vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 53.649 UYU / EUR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 63% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U160,985 (€3,001) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U99,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $520 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 833 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)